Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

When I Stayed Home Played PlayStation

Today in the morning is was so boring because today it was my lazy day so I thought that I should  play on the playstation so I went on my playstation and played black ops it was really fun mum said that I had to make pancakes again so I did because she was my mum when I finished making the pancakes me mum and my dad it was really yummy.We were all full of eating so much pancakes when in was finished I ran to the playstation and started to win until  my dad came in the room. I stayed in my room for 3 hours I was so hunger I went to the kitchen and made me  a sandwich and ate it because I was hungry then I went back to my playstation and then i stayed on until it was 4.00pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have had a nice holiday playing with your friends. Your pancakes sound yummy. Do you put something on top of them?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.